× Members

Surrise renewa;/revewie of pips ?

More
1 month 6 days ago #289886 by terdun9
Surrise renewa;/revewie of pips ? was created by terdun9
Out of the blue I have got the dreaded Brown envelope with the reverie questions, this is not due yet so it's sort of out of the blue.
Now I think I have a huge problem as I have not been to see a doctor for a long time. With the Covid around still and shielding all the time the only time I really had any medical attention was when I have surgery on one of my shoulders, I still need the same surgery done to the other one.

So as I have nothing evidence wise to give to DWP do I have a hope in hell.

How am I going to be able to tell them everything, it's much the same, there is no point going to a doctor to get gems you don't want to be told, just go home and get on with it.

Help PLEASE

To Much Pain Will Kill Y ou In The End

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 6 days ago #289901 by latetrain
Replied by latetrain on topic Surrise renewa;/revewie of pips ?
Hi terdun9

Did you keep a copy of the original form, if you did then use it as a template and make any changes necessary such as prescription changes, any new conditions, remember you must have had a new condition for 3 months and expected to last for at least 9 months.

If you have no new support documents, then use your previous support document if it is still relevant.

You normally get a renewal form up to a year before your claim runs out, before covid it was 6 months but there has been a bit of a backlog.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonlatetrainBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris