× Members

Benefit fraud: degenerates who give a bad name to the rest of us

More
3 weeks 15 hours ago #289924 by Invisible guy
www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-68774242

I have never understood how can people like these stoop that low and stab in the back an organization which, as flawed as it is, never the less tries to help people having a roof over the head and a bed to sleep on, such as in my case.

And to even live the high life....how stupid.

Well, it's now time for these delusional rockstar wannabes to step out of their Audi and enter a dingy jail cell.

When I hear people demonizing those like me who receive benefits, I almost understand their prejudice.

Anyways, sorry about the ramble, I am not seeking to start a discussion or anything....thanks for reading.
The topic has been locked.
More
3 weeks 12 hours ago #289951 by BIS
Hi Invisible guy

Thank you for your thoughts. You're right. It does give everyone else a bad name. I will lock the thread so people can't comment - but they can read the article if they haven't caught up with the story.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.