× Members

Medical report received for MR

More
2 weeks 2 days ago #290712 by Anji
Replied by Anji on topic Medical report received for MR
Quick update...I rang the DWP today and after waiting 40 minutes was told that they couldn't speak to me (despite my son being referred to the vulnerabilities team so they could!) Anyway...they did say that they have made a decision on the MR and a letter was sent to my son on Friday. So either he can ring them and they will tell him...or we wait for the letter to arrive. Given the anxiety ringing them causes him I am guessing he will opt to wait.

Not hopeful at all....but if everyone can keep their fingers crossed for me that would be much appreciated 🤣🤣🤣

Thanks
Anji
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby, Sheila 966, Wendy Woo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 weeks 2 days ago #290727 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Medical report received for MR
Hi Anji

All our fingers and thumbs are crossed for you and your son. Waiting for the post to arrive is never easy. I really hope that your son gets the outcome he needs.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sheila 966, Wendy Woo, Anji

More
2 weeks 1 day ago #290766 by Wendy Woo
Replied by Wendy Woo on topic Medical report received for MR
Hello again Anji,

Keeping everything crossed for you both! My son's first claim for PIP was awarded at M/R (when he transferred from DLA), so I hope you will be lucky too. Please let us know the outcome - hoping it's a good one!

Best wishes,

Wendy
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sheila 966, Anji

More
2 weeks 1 day ago #290777 by Sheila 966
Replied by Sheila 966 on topic Medical report received for MR
Just echoing others - we are keeping everything crossed for you, I keep coming back here to check!
In the last two weeks we have received a PA6 (amendment to PA4)
and my daughters decision notice -
Decision Notice received 12 days after it's date, PA6 received 2 days after I requested it .................... so their internal postal system is useless!

Good luck x
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wendy Woo, Anji

More
2 weeks 1 day ago #290779 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic Medical report received for MR
Thank you for the update Sheila.

Regards, Chris.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sheila 966, Wendy Woo, Anji

Moderators: GordonlatetrainBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.