× Members

pip review decision text message

More
2 weeks 3 days ago #290039 by bonniedog
pip review decision text message was created by bonniedog
hi wonder if you could give me your opinion on this text message ive received today

"""Your PIP review is complete. You should receive your decision letter in 2 weeks. Once you receive your letter, contact us if you have any questions. Do not call before you get the letter as we will not be able to tell you the decision. Please remember to contact us if your circumstances change.""""

my stress and anxiety levels are through the roof worrying over this

so im posting here in the vain hope someone can interpret this message good or bad

im torn in thinking as it mentions a decision and not a further face to face assessment so im assuming a decision has now been made with no further information required

as i added a letter from my doctor supporting my request for a paper review

and thinking this is a standard text message and the decision letter they mentioned could contain a appointment for a face to face or phone assessment

anyone else had this situation and how did it turn out

thanks in advance to all and any who can help me with this

its been a long 13 months since i submitted my review

but this is going to be a long hard two weeks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 weeks 3 days ago #290046 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic pip review decision text message
b

This is a standard message.

It is neither good nor bad.

It means exactly what it says.

A Decision has been made, so it is not an invitation to an assessment.

The Decision Letter is in the post.

There is no point your phoning them now as they cannot discuss the Decision with you.

When you receive the letter, if you are unhappy you can then contact the DWP.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: bonniedog, C

More
2 weeks 3 days ago #290053 by bonniedog
Replied by bonniedog on topic pip review decision text message
hi gordon thanks for your insight
about what i expected i suppose but your opinion that there wont be a further assessment is most welcome

and i suppose that's a plus and as my condition has deteriorated and my pain meds have changed and substantially increased

i can only hope my review continues my claim

thanks again for all you and the team do to help us

More
1 week 4 days ago #290264 by bonniedog
quick update
got my decision letter today
my claim continues on a ongoing award
not sure what that means as i usually have a date to date set award but assume it a good thing that could lead to light touch reviews going forward

again just want to say a massive thanks to all the staff on here and everybody who helps support this wonderful resource through their membership

and for all the help and support ive received from you over the years

i most certainly couldn't have done it without you and would have surely gone under without you to fall back on for support and encouragement

many thanks and be sure i will remain a lifetime member and thank the day i came across this beacon of hope and help

cheers
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sheila 966, Chris, Anji

More
1 week 4 days ago #290279 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic pip review decision text message
Hi bonniedog,

Google quotes "The longest is an ongoing award with a 'light touch' review at 10 years." - so it's likely that your decision letter refers to that.

Thank you also for your kind words in relation to the B&W team - they're greatly appreciated.

Kind regards, Chris.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: bonniedog

More
1 week 4 days ago #290286 by bonniedog
thanks chris
and its the least i can do for all the support and comfort ive received from this community
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chris

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.