× Members

Post-PIP phone assessment - getting the report

More
1 month 1 day ago #289732 by KABTT
Hi, same with me but I didn't ask for the assessors report - called a PA4 - until yesterday, been unwell following the phone assessment so didn't ask within the 48hrs advised by this site. Took quite a while to get through on the PIP line - twice I was thrown out of the call system, eventually got through to someone who was polite and assured me a copy of the PA4 is in the post. I'm anticipating a MR then tribunal but the DWP decision makers decision isn't with me yet. My postal service is awful - often letters come 2 weeks late so I'd have to ask for an extension to get all the appeal paperwork done on time plus managing illness. Got in such a state I've taken the wrong meds in a confused state. So get onto the PIP line asap to get your PA4. Good luck as I'm in a similar boat.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BIS, Sheila 966

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.