× Members

Capita Complaint.

More
2 weeks 2 days ago #290345 by Bud
Replied by Bud on topic Capita Complaint.
Ah that didn’t send.

Thanks all for your encouragement, very much appreciated! I did send my complaint email this morning.

I emailed a complaint last time I lost my award, but they never contacted me. So I shall be sending them daily emails until they do.
The following user(s) said Thank You: KABTT , Sheila 966, C, Anji

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 weeks 2 days ago #290361 by C
Replied by C on topic Capita Complaint.
In my personal experience, Capita don't respond to emails very consistently and frequent bothering is often the only way to get a reply from them. Good luck to you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bud, KABTT , Sheila 966, Anji

More
1 week 2 days ago #290655 by Bud
Replied by Bud on topic Capita Complaint.
They didn’t respond after day 2 so I emailed them, & they did.

Letter arrived today to say they’re looking in to it.

Now I have the fear, again. I’m thinking what if (not that I’m expecting it) they give me back the points that I lost, & the MR that I have going on takes them away.

Although I lost my enhanced award & got a standard, but DWP gave me an extra year. But, it still states on the award that they will be coming for me again after 2 years. So that’s not really a 3 year award, it’s still 2.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sheila 966

More
1 week 2 days ago #290657 by Catherine
Replied by Catherine on topic Capita Complaint.
If they change the initial decision, change it back at MR, you can always go to appeal and you will have evidence the revised first decision. But I think this is your worry bug working overtime!
Catherine

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bud, C

More
1 week 2 days ago #290660 by Sheila 966
Replied by Sheila 966 on topic Capita Complaint.

They didn’t respond after day 2 so I emailed them, & they did. Letter arrived today to say they’re looking in to it. Now I have the fear, again. I’m thinking what if (not that I’m expecting it) they give me back the points that I lost, & the MR that I have going on takes them away. Although I lost my enhanced award & got a standard, but DWP gave me an extra year. But, it still states on the award that they will be coming for me again after 2 years. So that’s not really a 3 year award, it’s still 2.

Great news that you finally have the acknowledgement that they are looking into it, if the timescales are anything like the ones we experienced you should get your response approximately 1 month after the date on their letter! (20 working days).
If I were you I'd send the DWP a copy of this acknowledgement too, along with a copy of your complaint - belts and braces ;)

We only received my daughters award letter this week - the Case Worker mentioned that he had taken, along with evidence and review form, our complaint and the response into account - so they do read the extra information on file!

Good luck
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bud, Wendy Woo

More
1 week 2 days ago #290662 by Sheila 966
Replied by Sheila 966 on topic Capita Complaint.

They didn’t respond after day 2 so I emailed them, & they did. Letter arrived today to say they’re looking in to it. Now I have the fear, again. I’m thinking what if (not that I’m expecting it) they give me back the points that I lost, & the MR that I have going on takes them away. Although I lost my enhanced award & got a standard, but DWP gave me an extra year. But, it still states on the award that they will be coming for me again after 2 years. So that’s not really a 3 year award, it’s still 2.

Great news that you finally have the acknowledgement that they are looking into it, if the timescales are anything like the ones we experienced you should get your response approximately 1 month after the date on their letter! (20 working days).
If I were you I'd send the DWP a copy of this acknowledgement too, along with a copy of your complaint - belts and braces ;)

We only received my daughters award letter this week - the Case Worker mentioned that he had taken, along with evidence and review form, our complaint and the response into account - so they do read the extra information on file!

Good luck

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.