× Members

Migration to Uc

More
2 weeks 1 day ago #290398 by Sidhu123
Migration to Uc was created by Sidhu123
Hello, a person has mad a comment on here stating the ESA and HB migration is now being made at end 2025 not the proposed 2028/2029, is this true and has it been decided ?
As I’ve looked and can’t find it but apparently it was on the PM questions answers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 weeks 1 day ago #290405 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic Migration to Uc
Hi Sidhu,

I do recall reading the same thing, that it would happen by 2025, however, I'm not sure as of yet if this decision is concrete. I'm sure there's certain measures, protocols and procedures that must be followed first, before this is set in stone.

A lot can change in 18 months or so.

Chris.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sidhu123

More
2 weeks 1 day ago #290414 by Jones1988
Replied by Jones1988 on topic Migration to Uc
It is explained here. Only if they win the general election this year will the proposal in the manifesto for ESA migration be actioned.
www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/news/tory-plan...r-to-arrest-and-fine

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.