× Members

claimants will still need to meet the revised guidance for Decision Makers].

More
1 week 5 days ago #290505 by troy
My sister received an appeal appointment letter this morning for the middle of May.
It's regarding MM's decision, to increase 2 points into 4 feel like I'll have more chance with the wine and fishies trick
Gordon as already stated claimants will still need to meet the revised guidance for Decision Makers.
This all happened many years ago, What revised guidance are they looking for?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 5 days ago #290511 by Gordon
t

All I meant was that claimants had no automatic entitlement to the four points that the DWP were reviewing, they still needed to meet the requirements of the Descriptor.

This is still the case and those requirements are detailed in the current PIP Claim guide, available from the Guides link at the top of the page.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.