× Members

Uc elements

More
1 week 3 days ago #290529 by liz
Uc elements was created by liz
I receive pip myself and uc , I care for my mum receiving also carers allowance and carers element as I am unwell myself can I with a sick note claim the health element of uc if I can will I need to give up carers or could I receive both at the same time

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 2 days ago #290576 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Uc elements
Hi liz

Welcome to the forum.

You might want to have a look at the following FAQ which explains where everything is; www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/guides-for-claimants/faq/forum.

You cannot claim the Care Element and LCWRA element as an individual, you may be able to claim both if you have a joint claim.

We would advise you to seek help from a Welfare Rights Organisation; advicelocal.uk

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.