× Members

NRCL ?

More
1 week 3 days ago #290566 by KABTT
NRCL ? was created by KABTT
Hi all, reading up as I prepare for tribunal, found this on line publication with the dire news that 20% of PIP claims are being cancelled after review. Yet I wasn't full aware of the changes till I read on this site in late 2023, the experiences of others particularly helps.

Is anyone familiar with the "NRCL publication? I don't know what the initials stand for?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 2 days ago #290579 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic NRCL ?
Hi KABTT

I have never heard of NRCL, I have tried to google it but come up blank, all I can say is do not believe everything you read on the net.

If you want to be kept up to date with what is going on in the benefit world, if you have not already done so, sign up to B&W's free news letter which comes out fortnightly; www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/news

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: C

More
1 week 2 days ago #290582 by Bud
Replied by Bud on topic NRCL ?
I’ve found this, but lots of different stuff comes up if you google www.nrclitchi.org/dwp-extra-pip-payments-increase/

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.