× Members

Online form difficulties

More
2 weeks 2 days ago #290697 by Hazel
Online form difficulties was created by Hazel
As mentioned recently, I have a short deadline to get my PIP form in and was sent a link to the online form. I'm having problems with it! I can't seem to be able to get it to save information. On the first page it asks what is your condition. I have a lot! That failed to submit and it said you have a maximum of 200 characters but can describe other conditions and disabilities later. So I kept it to 200 characters and described the main ones.

On the next page it says do you have any other conditions or disabilities, so I ticked yes. It then just seems to wipe the form clean and start all over again!
The following user(s) said Thank You: KABTT

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 weeks 2 days ago #290708 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic Online form difficulties
Hi Hazel,

I believe it does this as you're not supposed to fill them in specifically online, as it can be fraudulently done. Your best bet is to copy and paste the question into "wordpad" and answer them by typing, then printing out and attaching to the form.

Chris.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: KABTT

More
2 weeks 1 day ago #290765 by Hazel
Replied by Hazel on topic Online form difficulties
It's ok, I've worked it out now! When you complete the first section and hit save. If you then tick "yes" to any other conditions, it looks like nothing is saved and you start again, but all it is is opening the original page again to add other conditions. Once you tick "no" to any further conditions, and save, you can then see everything you previously put that was saved. So once I did that it showed I had added the information three times! Because I thought I had to start again. But actually each time was to add another condition. I was then able to delete two of the entries and edit the first entry so it was correct and included all conditions. The 200 character limit is only for additional conditions.

Now I've worked it out, it is fairly straightforward and you can go back and amend things.

More
2 weeks 1 day ago #290769 by Chris
Hi Hazel,

Glad you got things sussed - this is a new one on me. The only online bit I knew about was at the courts website, so thought the form may have just been a type of exercise template. Always happy to learn more.

Chris.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
2 weeks 1 day ago #290770 by Hazel
Replied by Hazel on topic Online form difficulties
Actually you still only get 200 characters to give details of your disabilities. But then you can give further details in the next box. Or tick to add further conditions and fill those boxes in again so they are added onto the original boxes.

More
2 weeks 23 hours ago #290775 by Chris
Hi Hazel,

It's not a lot at all 200 characters is it ? I remember my very first PIP claim, I printed off 172 pages of A4 documents to send them. I still have them all here too, as a backup.

Chris.

Moderators: GordonlatetrainBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.