× Members

New claim

More
2 weeks 2 days ago #290706 by Richard
New claim was created by Richard
Hi this is short
Should a claim be made if a person has mild depression and anxiety, as it seems the government are looking to stop these claims in the near future.
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 weeks 2 days ago #290709 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic New claim
Hi Richard,

It all depends on how it affects your daily life. Best to follow the guides on here and if you believe it does, then submit a claim, as I'm not sure if/when the changes will come into effect. I also read that Sunak is trying to replace PIP money with vouchers. This government are an absolute disgrace!! Sooner they're out, the better in my eyes.

Chris.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby, Wendy Woo, C, Richard

More
2 weeks 2 days ago #290719 by Richard
Replied by Richard on topic New claim
Thank you for the kind help 👍
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chris

Moderators: GordonlatetrainBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.