× Members

Problems with B&W website?

More
2 weeks 3 days ago #290732 by silverstar
Problems with B&W website? was created by silverstar
Hi, all day today I have had problems getting onto the benefit and work website.The pages also have been loading so very slowly (it’s not my phone as every other website I’ve tried is fine) it’s taking around 1 minute to load any page.Can anyone advise me please?
The following user(s) said Thank You: C

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 weeks 3 days ago #290734 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Problems with B&W website?
Hi silverstar

I have only just joined the site tonight and noticed it is running very slow.

I have emailed Steve to let him know, hopefully it will be sorted out tomorrow, but for now we will have to grin and bear it.

We can only apologise.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: silverstar, lesley, C, Chris

More
2 weeks 3 days ago #290741 by C
Replied by C on topic Problems with B&W website?
Just to add my two cents and say it's been very very slow and laggy all day for me, sometimes completely time-outing because it took so long to load. (Not a criticism nor a complaint, just a note to confirm that it's a widespread issue!)
The following user(s) said Thank You: silverstar

More
2 weeks 3 days ago #290745 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Problems with B&W website?
Hi C

I have spoken to Steve, the back office are aware of the issue, it is something to do with server which they are working on.

I have just received a message that they now believe the issue has been fixed, fingers crossed.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: silverstar, Wendy Woo, C

More
2 weeks 2 days ago #290755 by tip
Replied by tip on topic Problems with B&W website?
its called industrial espionage, in this case stopping people getting help from the BW, by the current ruling party.
was quitr an outake some months ago if i remember right.
The following user(s) said Thank You: silverstar

More
2 weeks 2 days ago #290773 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic Problems with B&W website?
Hi Gary,

I've noticed also at my end, where I used to get a number of how my claimants had replied to a post/response I made, this isn't happening now - so at the moment, having to just check every message in the hope I've not missed anything - just to pre-warn in case this has happened to any other mods.

Regards, Chris.

The following user(s) said Thank You: silverstar, C

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.