× Members

MR no change, Q's to ask?

More
2 weeks 2 days ago #290856 by denby
MR no change, Q's to ask? was created by denby
I have read on here that after getting an MR Notice, with no change, you can phone and ask for a call back from a Decision Maker to give more explanation. I don't want to leave out doing anything to help make my Appeal successful. But I'm nervous about the conversation. Any pointers please as to what I should ask?
Thank you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: KABTT

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 weeks 2 days ago #290870 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic MR no change, Q's to ask?
Hi denby,

As hard as it is sometimes, I think I would just get straight to the point, and tell them why you feel they were incorrect, and explain your reasons, and then tell them at the end that you were not happy with the decision and you will be escalating it further. That's just my own personal opinion however.

Regards, Chris.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: KABTT , Sheila 966

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.