× Members

Changing GPs

More
2 weeks 1 day ago #290872 by Anneb
Changing GPs was created by Anneb
I have a question about informing PIP and ESA of change of GP. GP has moved to a different surgery in the same village so I have registered my adult son, who I am Appointee for, at the new surgery. This means I have to inform PIP and ESA of the change - which is the best way to inform them - I understand people are having problems getting through on the phone to PIP but letter one can't be sure gets to them.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 weeks 1 day ago #290876 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Changing GPs
Hi Anneb

I would try and phone them, but then follow up with a letter confirming the conversation you held with the call handler. Always keep a copy of any correspondence you have with the DWP even when it's something like this.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anneb

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.