× Members

Pip Descriptors - Information when you receive details of the award.

More
3 weeks 2 days ago #291171 by paul
Some time ago I was asked to complete the Pip Award Review, which I did. On some of the descriptors two of the descriptors apply to me, (both worth 2 points). Now I realise that even though both apply I would only get 2 points. However, it would be useful to know all the parts of the descriptor where I score points. So, as an example, I could score 2 points for Needs prompting to wash & bathe and 2 points for Needs to use an aid to wash & bathe. When I receive the result of the Pip Award Review will it show that BOTH apply to me ( needs prompting to wash and bathe and needs to use an aid to wash and bathe).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 weeks 2 days ago #291176 by Catherine
Hello Paul,
I don't think I have never seen a break down on the review award letter which gives that level of detail. However, you are entitled to know, so if this important to you I would suggest that you ring the PIP helpline and they should be able to either tell you immediately or write to you with the information.
Hope this helps,
Catherine

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: C

More
3 weeks 2 days ago #291192 by traceytracey
Hi Paul, I think you would only score one descriptor under the washing and bathing section and normally (if you ask for a copy of the assessors report after assessment) it shows what points you have been awarded, under what descriptor, and a message as to why they have awarded them.

Hope this helps and my apologies if I have miss-understood the question

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.