× Members

PIP review 51 weeks!

More
3 weeks 5 days ago #291611 by kungfuteacher
PIP review 51 weeks! was created by kungfuteacher
51 weeks! 51 flipping weeks! I wont get a decision for 51 weeks. But on the bright side, it was 59 weeks last week.

Given that I have a changeable condition, everything could've changed in a year. I guess all I can do is keep on sending evidence of my changing needs over the course of the year.

Any other suggestions? I was hoping to get enhanced mobility, even I had to appeal but it seems even that is unlikely to happen for well over 12 months.
The following user(s) said Thank You: KABTT

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 weeks 5 days ago #291613 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic PIP review 51 weeks!
Hi Kungfuteacher

I'm afraid there is nothing you can do but wait. As you and many others have found the length of waiting times is extremely stressful.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: KABTT , Charlie

More
3 weeks 5 days ago #291616 by Charlie
Replied by Charlie on topic PIP review 51 weeks!
I'm sorry you're in this boat. I'm currently 15 months into my review, so I totally relate - it's very frustrating. Keep on sending evidence, keep an eye on your NHS app (in case it pops up that a factual report has been sent to your GP to fill in - it's good to be pre-aware), and keep track of every communication with the DWP. You've got this. Sending you strength <3
The following user(s) said Thank You: KABTT

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.