× Members

Telephone assessments

More
3 weeks 4 days ago #291663 by pipsqueak
Telephone assessments was created by pipsqueak
Hi
I now have a date for my review assessment. It will be on 4 June and over the phone. I intend to let them know ahead that I want the assessement recorded. But how do I also record it my end, knowing that I wll be using a mobile phone? What are others' experience of putting the mobile on loud speakers and using a separate digi recorder? Would that work? Would it be accepted?
I am really keen to have this "conversation" recorded as I'm 99.9% sure I will be rejected and want to use any misinterpretation examples etc. as part of the mandatory review (that farcical excercise...). I've been there before, hence.
I am so stressed, as you can imagine. I sent the review form just over a year ago and I don't expect the whole process to end for another year. I am really not sure I can get through this, again. The last time was awful.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 weeks 4 days ago #291669 by Catherine
Replied by Catherine on topic Telephone assessments
Hello pipsqueak,

I have never had any problem putting the mobile phone onto speaker phone and then having my tablet on a table recording.

Catherine

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: pipsqueak, Dellilah, Charlie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.