× Members

PIP & ESA

More
3 weeks 3 days ago #291684 by Aurora6896
PIP & ESA was created by Aurora6896
I have been abroad recently as my father is very poorly to support both my parents. I have since returned to find both of my benefits stopped what will happen I have forms to fill out that I have come back too

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 weeks 3 days ago #291715 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic PIP & ESA
Hi Aurora6896

I'm sorry you have found yourself in this position.

You haven't said how long you have been away. Did you inform the DWP that you were going? Claimants are supposed to inform the DWP if they are going to be away for more than 4 weeks. Have you been told why they have been stopped? It is unusual for them to just stop, but you are limited to how much time you can take.

You want to find out whether this is just an admin error - or if you do have to reapply.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Charlie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.