× Members

9c 9d descriptor in daily living PIP

More
3 weeks 4 days ago #291685 by Patricia
9c 9d descriptor in daily living PIP was created by Patricia
Hi. I got 10 points in my daily living and 14 points in mobility. I have leukaemia, depression, anxiety and panic attacks for which I take the max doses of MIRTAZAPINE. Also I take chemotherapy tablets and tramadol for the side effects of the chemotherapy plus for 3 back conditions: scoliosis, lumbar and dorsal arthritis and arthrophia on a disc. The assessor scored me 2 points for supervised cooking when I can not prepare or cook at all due to cramps, dizziness and lethargy for the medication. Almost I put in fire the house 3 times, I cut and burn another times

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 weeks 3 days ago #291737 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic 9c 9d descriptor in daily living PIP
Hi Patricia

Do you have a specific question?

Have you recently had an assessment, and have received a decision letter?

If you are not happy with the result the next stage is to put in for Mandatory Reconsideration and challenge the decision. You need to do with within four weeks of the date on the decision letter. If you haven't already, you want to get hold of a copy of the assessment report so you can gain more understanding of why they made the decision to score you as they have. If you had a telephone assessment the report is called a PA4 and you can phone the DWP and ask for a copy. If you had a paper-based assessment - the report is a PA5 - but you might find one wasn't completed.

If you look at the Guide to PIP Appeals, it will tell you how to apply for the Mandatory Reconsideration.

Come back and ask if I have misunderstood what you need help with.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dellilah, Charlie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.