× Members

Thank goodness for this web site

• Debs
  • Topic Author
13 years 11 months ago #19115 by Debs
Thank goodness for this web site was created by Debs
I have been successful in applying for both ESA and DLA.This is due to the information I found out on this web site. I was turned down for DLA initially, but when I asked for an appeal I was awarded it as they had re-looked at my case and decided that actually ...I was entitled! I think they are turning people down without looking at the application hoping people will give up when told no. Persevere and follow the advice on this web site.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #19122 by Jeff1
Replied by Jeff1 on topic Re: Thank goodness for this web site
Hi debs, Well done on your awards, if you submit as much medical evidence as possible it usually goes in your favour. But like you say this site really does help people.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.