× Members

new tactics atos

• appolonia
  • Topic Author
13 years 11 months ago #19696 by appolonia
new tactics atos was created by appolonia
friend of mine had medical with atos nurse last week, and was amazed at her treatment. hardly any discussion about her illness but she focused on her social life, ie you like a drink with the girls histrionics etc, enjoy supporting local rugby football clubs, enjoy answer phone for family ie mum? even commented on how good her NH specs were!! whilst tapping her on the shoulder, all very patronising and no discussion on how she was coping, but was asked WHY SHE WAS NOT WORKING!!!! it lasted thirty minutes in which she probably summed up her whole life in that time. it did not seem like a medical but a report on habits and social life. she sweating on outcome as it really was not a medical as such.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #19699 by papasmurf
Replied by papasmurf on topic Re: new tactics atos
Thanks for that information.
Standard interrogation technique used by the British Secret Services that was developed in the second world war. I would suggest the premise is, is you have a social life you are capable of working.
If I were asked, I would state because I can rarely get out of the house, due to my many and varied health problems, I don't have a social life.

More
13 years 11 months ago #19702 by Timewarp
Replied by Timewarp on topic Re:new tactics atos
Exactly.
A subtle way of working through the boxes on the form, to catch the suspect unawares... :dry:
And they'll hear what they want to.

Btw, wasn't "Appolonia" a character in Heimat?

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.