× Members

DLA APPEAL WON!!!

• Jenikay
  • Topic Author
13 years 10 months ago #19981 by Jenikay
DLA APPEAL WON!!! was created by Jenikay
Had my DLA Tribunal today (20th May).

With the help of B&W in filling out my form, I had been given Lower Rate Care but refused any mobility component. The DWP had used an ESA Medical I'd had done the previous August as the basis of their medical evidence to refuse me any mobility component My argument was that this medical was for a different Benefit, and thus the criteria was different. On top of that, the medical report was full of untruths,or to be polite "mistakes" as well as conflicting statements. The Tribunal Panel must have thought so too as they've just awarded me Higher Rate Mobility!!

Many thanks to B&W for all the advice given. Jenny

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• kathy1
13 years 10 months ago #19988 by kathy1
Replied by kathy1 on topic Re: DLA APPEAL WON!!!
Very Well Done Jenny, thats two happies today, where's your party.

Kathy x

More
13 years 10 months ago #20028 by Steve Donnison
Replied by Steve Donnison on topic Re: DLA APPEAL WON!!!
Hi Jenny,

Congratulations on your persistence, I'm really glad you got there in the end.

Steve

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• lucy
13 years 10 months ago #20050 by lucy
Replied by lucy on topic Re: DLA APPEAL WON!!!
well done jenny i am glad it's all over for you
lucy x

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.