Login FormClose

Free, fortnightly PIP, ESA and UC Updates

Our fortnightly bulletin, with over 80,000 subscribers, is the UK's leading source of benefits news. Find out what's changing, how it affects you and how to prepare. Our mailing list is securely managed by icontact in the US.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
Remember me
Members
  • Page:

TOPIC: Bank holiday weekend.

Re:Bank holiday weekend. 9 years 5 months ago #20687

And of course some members took absolutely no notice of this, despite being agreed to by Steve Donnison, and continued to post non urgent posts over the Bank Holiday Weekend.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

PLEASE READ THE SPOTLIGHTS AREA OF THE FORUM REGULARLY, OTHERWISE YOU MAY MISS OUT ON IMPORTANT INFORMATION. Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: by Jim Allison.

Re:Bank holiday weekend. 9 years 5 months ago #20688

Wasn't me! I waited - patiently :laugh: :laugh:

Hope everyone feels a little more rejuvenated after the break. You all deserve it BIG TIME ;)

Re:Bank holiday weekend. 9 years 5 months ago #20695

• Survivor
Sorry - I misread it. I thought it meant you wouldn't moderate any posts but would leave them until after the weekend. I apologise.

Re:Bank holiday weekend. 9 years 5 months ago #20707

Hi Survivor,

Not a problem. Any posts that were posted over the Bank Holiday weekend were pre-moderated and posted in the appropriate forum, otherwise we would have a fairly big backlog to face today.

Best wishes.

Jim

PLEASE READ THE SPOTLIGHTS AREA OF THE FORUM REGULARLY, OTHERWISE YOU MAY MISS OUT ON IMPORTANT INFORMATION. Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Re:Bank holiday weekend. 9 years 5 months ago #20794

I am so sorry. I too thought that posts would be held (somewhere in the ether?) unil moderators returned from a break. I hope you enjoyed yours

• Page:
Moderators: GordonGaryBIS