× Members

Passed my Atos Medical

• stevep
  • Topic Author
13 years 9 months ago #20725 by stevep
Passed my Atos Medical was created by stevep
Hi Guys,
Just like to tell you that i recieved my letter to say i passed my atos medical and would be recieving my payments indefinately!

I was at the medical for ten mins at the most and the lady was really nice, she apologized for having to put me through it.

She said she couldn't see any problem, but if there was she said to appeal, that got me worrying again thinking i wouldn't pass. :(

May i just say thank you to you all for the invaluable information i picked up from the site.

kind regards steve

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #20762 by Maximus
Replied by Maximus on topic Re: Passed my Atos Medical
Congratulations. Nice to hear of a success story

More
13 years 9 months ago #20765 by Crazydiamond
Replied by Crazydiamond on topic Re: Passed my Atos Medical

From all the successful members:

Hi, just wanted to share the good news. Feb of this year i put in a DLA appeal as i felt that i had not been given the right care component for my disability, and had received nothing for my mobility.

Two weeks ago unexpectedly i received two letters one from the DWP stating that an EMP would be visiting me,the second letter from medical services stating that the EMP would be visiting me the next day, talk about short notice. Not being fazed by this the EMP visited me the next day, carried out an examination, asked me a series of questions noted them down then left, i would say he was with me for approx 1hr.

Today i received a letter from the DWP stating that due to a recent medical report which i am unaware of and the recent report carried out by the EMP they were changing their decision and that in addition to my care component they would be awarding me HRM indefinitely, and that it was therefore not necessary for me to continue with my appeal. I am absolutely chuffed with the outcome and would like to say to those of you going through the appeals process, please dont give up, I almost did at the beginning but found that strength of determination to continue and i hope you can to.

Hi

I have just been informed that I have been successful with the ESA, I have been put in the support group. I would like to thank B & W for their fantastic guides/information. Without them I know I would not have qualified for ESA let alone the support group. I am actually in receipt of my ESA Medical Report and the ATOS nurse recommended that I should not be placed in the support group. The Decision Maker must have read all the evidence and thought otherwise..yeah.
I am currently appealing the DLA result, how I wish I had known about this site before I applied for that.

Many, Many Thanks B & W
wordy

Hi Guys,

Just like to tell you that i recieved my letter to say i passed my atos medical and would be recieving my payments indefinately!

I was at the medical for ten mins at the most and the lady was really nice, she apologized for having to put me through it.

She said she couldn't see any problem, but if there was she said to appeal, that got me worrying again thinking i wouldn't pass.

May i just say thank you to you all for the invaluable information i picked up from the site.

kind regards steve

This must be some record - three successes in one day - amazing!

Well done in securing your entitlement to benefit, and for letting B & W know of the good news. It always gives encouragement to others who are trying to find their way through the benefits minefield.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
13 years 9 months ago #20780 by Steve Donnison
Replied by Steve Donnison on topic Re: Passed my Atos Medical
Hi CD and stevep,

Make that 4 CD. Thanks for letting us know stevep, ESA successes are something of a rarity so it's always good to hear.

Steve

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
13 years 9 months ago #20782 by sunnybank
Replied by sunnybank on topic Re: Passed my Atos Medical
Congratulations and well done to all you passing the tests. All the best for the future.

Well donre to you all at B&W as well for their help and support.

:cheer:

• millymoo
13 years 9 months ago #20786 by millymoo
Replied by millymoo on topic Re: Passed my Atos Medical
Congratulations to all of you!! Its so good to hear news like this it really does give others the strength to fight for what is rightly yours. Once again well done
Julie

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.