× Members

Having fun with Atos

• Survivor
  • Topic Author
13 years 10 months ago #20842 by Survivor
Having fun with Atos was created by Survivor
I don't know if I've mentioned it, but when Atos called my brother in for his DLA assessment, he had fun.

Firstly, he examined all their paperwork carefully, and having taken the view (rightly or wrongly) that it didn't conform to the relevant legislation for company notepaper, said that he wasn't prepared to aid them in committing offences. He demanded compensation from the DWP for allegedly making him complicit in such offences.

He also looked into their local premises and as he could find no record of their having paid any business rates on it, took the matter up with the local authority. Whether they hadn't paid them or whether the local authority had lost the records, I have no idea.

By the time my brother had finished, they wouldn't touch him with a bargepole. I doubt whether they'll ever call him for another medical.

It's really not a good idea to tangle with someone with a passion for company law.

I forgot to mention - that's before he got started on the DDA and their phone calls, access to premises, parking...

I must stress that I have absolutely no idea as regards Atos compliance with the law relating to notepaper, business rates or disability discrimination. I leave it to others to find out. But it was fun.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.