× Members

Good News

More
13 years 10 months ago #20971 by Izzy13
Good News was created by Izzy13
Hi,

Just thought I would post to say that after a long 5 weeks of filling out my DLA form using the guide from the website, and a long wait to hear back i have finally got a positive result. :)

Although I have been kept on the same levels as before (high rate mobility and low rate care) I have been awarded the DLA indefinatly, which is brilliant. :woohoo:

As i have fairly severe M.E as well as numerous other conditions filling out the forms is very tiring and stressful for me, and often leads to relapses in my condition. For people with this horrible condition the odds are stacked against us even before we begin and I just wanted to say a huge thank you to everyone who produced the guide, I could never have got through the process of filling the form in so well without it.

I can breath a sigh of relief, for now at least until the new goverment decide to change it all again! :dry:

Then im sure ill turn to your wonderful website for help again.
Thank you so much again
Izzy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• kathy1
13 years 10 months ago #20972 by kathy1
Replied by kathy1 on topic Re: Good News
Well Done Lizzy,

I echo all you have said, now sit back and enjoy your bit of relaxation.

Kathy x

More
13 years 10 months ago #20973 by ShadowPony
Replied by ShadowPony on topic Re: Good News
hi, well done! i too have just won my DLA claim, and look forward to getting the money i'm entitled to. and though mine took seven months and nearly went to tribunarel, all's done now and success for me also. so it looks like a month or so of fairly good news for DLA claiments on this site, which is wonderful.

More
13 years 10 months ago #20974 by Steve Donnison
Replied by Steve Donnison on topic Re: Good News
Hi Izzy,

Congratulations and thank you for sharing your news - anything to cheer us up before the gloom descends next week with the coalition's announcement of what's getting cut is very welcome.

Steve

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.