× Members

DLA success

More
13 years 8 months ago #23201 by Robert1
DLA success was created by Robert1
Hi to all,
Just a quick post to let you know that I have been awarded HRC and HRM today. I filled in the form using the advice given on this site and also included all the medical evidence I had from various doctors. I have a serious heart condition as well as diabetes and I thought that I would be in for a fight as so many others here have been. However, they simply wrote to my diabetic consultant and that was all they needed. The decision was based on my form, doctors statements and copies of reports from my cardiologist.

I fully recommend this site and the excellent work carried by all the staff. It was the best few quid I have ever spent.
:)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #23308 by penthesili
Replied by penthesili on topic Re:DLA success
Congratulations, Robert, well deserved!
Cheers, Pen.

More
13 years 8 months ago #23316 by mist
Replied by mist on topic Re:DLA success
Well done Robert. Very pleased for you.

More
13 years 8 months ago #23902 by mikmeg
Replied by mikmeg on topic Re:DLA success
Again, well done Robert.

Can I ask here, the question that all of us on these DLA benefits, and to Robert who has won High rates, are we all to be chased up for new medicals and continually checked up if the tie in with us on IB/ESA as well. I am HRM and LRC, but was awarded this for life some 12 years ago, and at present am waiting for a reply for my application on MRC on my DLA. I have been sent for 5 IB medicals over last 10 years and each time was tortured mentally and physically , but my benefits remained.
I know the word is that we all get medicals to stay on the DLA in the next year or so, but is there any and I mean any public servant saying anything in public against this?
I have written to some Scottish parliament MSPs and not one has replied to my question ,do you support this onslaught of the sick on DLA? of each Tory,SNP or Labour minister, not one replied over the last few weeks.
I am assuming a wait is on their minds, just in case they speak in the wrong direction, or maybe ,just maybe they think it is a good thing. QED

More
13 years 8 months ago #23939 by Gaia 300
Replied by Gaia 300 on topic Re:DLA success
Great news!

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.