× Members

the test for dla has started

More
13 years 8 months ago #23934 by denise
the test for dla has started was created by denise
:hi to everyonei had a phone call from my surgery to go in for a spyro test i cant spell the word i had to fill out a questionaire about my copd.first of all i am under the hospital for my illness and i have a check say every 4 months. a pratice nurse seen me .she said she had to test my breathing on a small machine. well what a disaster she got the readings wrong 3 times but also she said that there was no record at the surgery of me having a test done.well i nearly fell on the floor with what she said next .she said in a really horrible way im sorry but you dont have copd.but i said that i was diagnosed with it at the hospital.she did not make anything of what i said.when my husband got home we had a good look through my letters to see if there was any evidence that i had indeed had a test done at the hospital.we found a letter the consultant wrote in 2008so im off to my gp today and im going to ask some questions as to why they called me in when there was evidence about my copd who authorised it and i would like a second opinion and also, why have i been taking medication for this for nearly 5 years and suffering side affects .ill let you know the outcome

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #23984 by denise
Replied by denise on topic Re: the test for dla has started
i said i would let know the outcome. well to put it not to many words which i would like say. she messed up and i still do have copd.it seems to me she didnt care what stress she caused me .the doctor was very apoligetic to me and his words were i will be having a word with her but he did say that this was not for the dla or incapacity so alls well that ends well

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.