Login FormClose

Free, fortnightly PIP, ESA and UC Updates

Our fortnightly bulletin, with over 80,000 subscribers, is the UK's leading source of benefits news. Find out what's changing, how it affects you and how to prepare. Our mailing list is securely managed by icontact in the US.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
Remember me
Members
  • Page:

TOPIC: incapacity assessment

incapacity assessment 9 years 4 months ago #23968

Hi,
I received a letter this morning stating that i have met the threshold of incapacity because of a certain disability or serious illness and do not have to undergo the assessment,even though i had the assessment on 2nd july.Could someone explain what this means?Does it means that i meet the threshold under "exeptional circumstances".
thanking you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:incapacity assessment 9 years 4 months ago #24022

Hi Aries,

Rather confusing if you've already been for a medical, but it sounds like they have decided that you are exempt.

Good luck,

Steve

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Re: incapacity assessment 9 years 4 months ago #24035

It does seem arrogant and needless to say you have gained things under execptional circimstances .. you either get it or you don't .
We don't really need to be belittled with such ambigious statements.

What right do these little fuherers have to cause you further distress & insult than you already have from being wrecked enough to get the benefit and the stigma of being constantly dug at as a scrounger etc. etc.

Re: incapacity assessment 9 years 4 months ago #24116

thanx dave my sentiments exactly

• Page:
Moderators: GordonGaryBIS