× Members

Big Thank You!!

More
13 years 8 months ago #23969 by Saffrongirl
Big Thank You!! was created by Saffrongirl
Hi all,

I would just like to post a huge THANK YOU to B&W for the fantastic information and advice this site provides. I have been claiming DLA for the past 8 years and have had to renew my claim every 2 years. The stress of these renewals, as you all know, is extemely high and I had come to view the bi-annual brown envelope from DWP with trepidation.
A year ago I was told of B&W by a friend of mine who also claims DLA. I paid the subscription although I did think it was a bit on the pricey side. My apologies for thinking that it was too much, I sincerely retract that! :blush: It was definitely money well spent.
I have just received a letter from DWP stating that I been awarded Higher rate mobility and Middle rate care INDEFINITELY!! :cheer:
The information that B&W provides in the DLA guides is priceless! It is not so much knowing what information to put in the forms, we all know what our disablements are. The guides advise on how to write that information.
Thank you so much B&W, I am so glad I found your site.
I know things may change in 3 years but maybe the government will have seen some sense by then. Fingers crossed. ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #24023 by Steve Donnison
Replied by Steve Donnison on topic Re:Big Thank You!!
Hi Saffrongirl,

Congratulations and thank you for letting us know. And yes, lets hope the government is persuaded to see sense over the next few years.

Good luck,

Steve

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.