× Members

Medical papework

• tb1uk
  • Topic Author
13 years 8 months ago #25220 by tb1uk
Medical papework was created by tb1uk
i'd just like to ask. has anyone taken medical reports or letters to an ATOS medical and the doctor photo copied them?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Costa
13 years 8 months ago #25226 by Costa
Replied by Costa on topic Re: Medical papework
Hi, my experience might be slightly different as I attended an ESA medical here in Spain. However, the doctor did not want the paperwork I had taken which included medical reports and a pain diary. He refused to even look at them and concentrated soley on going through the medical report form. I therefore sent them off to the DWP immediately afterwards explaining I had taken them with me when I had my medical. By the way, I passed.

More
13 years 8 months ago #25229 by Jeff1
Replied by Jeff1 on topic Re: Medical papework
Hi, I have taken them to medicals after photocopying them myself and handed them to the doctor. Best Wishes

More
13 years 8 months ago #25289 by Jeff1
Replied by Jeff1 on topic Re: Medical papework
Hi, Yes i should of explained in more detail but was feeling a bit poorly at the time. I sent copies to the benefit office that was dealing with my claim. But also give the ATOS doctor copies he was a bit reluctant to take them but when i told him that i had sent them to the benefit office that was dealing with my claim he took them of me. I understand that if they dont take them of you it can go a great deal in your favour should you need to appeal, because they did not take in to account All medical evidence. Best Wishes

• tb1uk
  • Topic Author
13 years 8 months ago #25366 by tb1uk
Replied by tb1uk on topic Re:Medical papework
the reason i asked was, when i complained to ATOS about the doctor at the medical, the reply from them said ATOS doctors copy all documents regarding your health issues. he didn't with my papers i took in.

the best 1 was 4 years ago when i took the letter in to say i was going in for an op the following week. he wouldn't even look at that letter

• Heather Anson
13 years 8 months ago #25441 by Heather Anson
Replied by Heather Anson on topic Re:Medical papework
The Atos examiner looked through all my medical info. The lastest one dated 03/8/2010 she photocopied

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.