× Members

sending in limited capability for work questionair

• tinkerbell
  • Topic Author
13 years 8 months ago #25381 by tinkerbell
I have sent in my form i have gone over from income support to esa so my form as gone in i am getting over head and neck cancer on 4 lots of pain killers a day my head and neck nurse as sent in a supporting letter may have to go for medical absolutly dreading it I am currently on dis living allowance aswell if it says indefinate will that be effected now i have sent in esa questionaire

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #25395 by Crazydiamond
tinkerbell wrote:

I have sent in my form i have gone over from income support to esa so my form as gone in i am getting over head and neck cancer on 4 lots of pain killers a day my head and neck nurse as sent in a supporting letter may have to go for medical absolutly dreading it I am currently on dis living allowance aswell if it says indefinate will that be effected now i have sent in esa questionaire

DLA and ESA are two mutually exclusive allowances with completely different qualifying criteria.

There have been instances in the forum however, where claimants of both ESA and DLA have had their DLA entitlement terminated/reduced on the strength of an ESA medical assessment report. It is not known whether the claimants in question had indefinite awards of DLA?

If you find yourself in this invidious position, you will have no option other than to appeal both the ESA and DLA entitlement decisions. Unfortunately, there is no way of telling if you would become a victim of this surreptitious practice?

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by Crazydiamond.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.