× Members

esa failure so close

• youngsteptoe
  • Topic Author
13 years 6 months ago #29152 by youngsteptoe
Replied by youngsteptoe on topic Re: esa failure so close
hi
just looking at my esa 65 where i scored 9 points on my medical assessment on the 18 of july.what is the point of the esa 50 or medical information from my doctor etc when the atos hcp does not take a blind bit of notice of this according to my failure letter.i could set fire to the house on a regular basis or be a danger to the public at large.but this is rather hard to prove in twenty minutes cooped up in a room with a guy who never looks up from his screen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Ranald
13 years 6 months ago #29160 by Ranald
Replied by Ranald on topic Re: esa failure so close
Hello Steptoe.
Am i the only one who didn't notice the staring at a VDU?

I have been trying hard to think back to March and am sure the DR actually was making eye contact and my paperwork was all hand written. Was this a day when the computers were down maybe?
I was also given an examination and told that i would be recommended for the WRAG as i was leaving, maybe there are a few decent ATOS doctors out there or maybe i was just very lucky?

All the best, Ranald.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.