× Members

medical

• kathleen
  • Topic Author
13 years 6 months ago #26830 by kathleen
medical was created by kathleen
Had my medical over a week ago was horrible doctor made me put on a gown and take off my shoes and socks he even examined my toes was with him over 80 minutes and was extremely upset im not appealing if im found fit for work would never go through that again

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• tilly
13 years 6 months ago #26850 by tilly
Replied by tilly on topic Re:medical
I really feel you Kathleen and you are not on your own.

I felt like that, as I felt traumatised to be honest and I felt they completely ignored my incontinence and other challenges... nurse even told me that she was not assessing my incontinence -(who will if she ignores I thought - she gave me zero on it as though it did not exist even though I see NHS clinics about it) ..... I was not well enough to appeal as could not even walk for a few months.. but then appealed late.

I think it is easier to get that appeal in ASAP, as it was difficult to appeal late. I would just get it done...... if you are really poorly and cannot work - what else can you do? You have to pay your bills.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.