× Members

Has this happened to anyone else?

• tazman
  • Topic Author
13 years 7 months ago #26849 by tazman
Has this happened to anyone else? was created by tazman
I've been waiting for my IB renewal pack for over a year and have now been called in for a work focused interview.

Does anyone know if this is a good or bad sign and what I should take with me.

I thought WFIs were carried out after a medical. At least it was last time. I'm terrified of course and any help would be appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• pete17971
13 years 7 months ago #26861 by pete17971
Replied by pete17971 on topic Re:Has this happened to anyone else?
tazman wrote:

I've been waiting for my IB renewal pack for over a year and have now been called in for a work focused interview.

Does anyone know if this is a good or bad sign and what I should take with me.

I thought WFIs were carried out after a medical. At least it was last time. I'm terrified of course and any help would be appreciated.

In some parts of the country the DWP and ATOS are far behind in dealing with IB renewals. I am aware of claimants, like yourself, who have not been sent an IB50 well over a year after their previous review date.

Some have been asked to attend a WFI in the interim. Mostly it is just a chat with an advisor at the Job Centre, and whilst you must attend the WFI in order to continue to receive benefit, you are under no obligation to take part in any courses/schemes/work that may or may not be suggested.

Pete

• tazman
  • Topic Author
13 years 7 months ago #26879 by tazman
Replied by tazman on topic Re:Has this happened to anyone else?
Thankyou Pete. I feel a little better now. Still don't trust any of them although they are only doing the job they are paid to do. It's the rich boys at the top who have no idea of what's going on in the real world.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.