× Members

2nd ESA 50 but still no appeal from the last one.

• John
  • Topic Author
13 years 7 months ago #27043 by John
Well I wonder how they could save some money???? Maybe do their job right in the first place. Maybe not clog the system up unnecessarily with this nonsense.

I just spoke to the appeals service today to be told my appeal is likely to be january 2011 my initial claim goes back to sept 2009.

I received another ESA50 on friday to be completed, called the JC today to ask if I still needed to do this as i had not had my appeal from the last and they say well if I don't by the date in oct then my benefit will stop. So I will fill it in and give them all the detaisl they need AGAIN....

...but isn't it rediculous that they wnat to start a new process off when the old one is still not sorted out, I feel like I have lapped them around a track (i wish) it just seems so rediculous...I will get a 'decision' maybe on this one before my original and then just start the appeal process over again. I am on the WRAG but I should be in the support group.

Oh well the stresses of form filliung for the next couple of weeks for me.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #27093 by Steve Donnison
Replied by Steve Donnison on topic Re:2nd ESA 50 but still no appeal from the last one.
Hi John,

Good luck with the form filling. Sadly, I suspect the position you are in will become increasingly common as the tribunals service falls further and further behind.

Steve

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.