× Members

Good Result

More
13 years 6 months ago #28453 by Jeff1
Replied by Jeff1 on topic Re:Good Result
Hi Pud, Well done it makes a change to hear some good news, it also gives hope to other people "Battling the system" Well Done.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Bad Back Bill
13 years 6 months ago #28460 by Bad Back Bill
Replied by Bad Back Bill on topic Re:Good Result
Congratulations Diddypud,
it makes a pleasant
change to read common sense prevailed and the overwhelming evidence provided to the decision makers was actually taken note of
without having to go through the stress and aggravation of the appeal process.
May Your son have a very happy birthday.

Best Wishes

Bill

More
13 years 6 months ago #28466 by carole
Replied by carole on topic Re:Good Result
Great news Diddypud, wishing your son a very happy peaceful brithday

Carole :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
13 years 6 months ago #28864 by norder
Replied by norder on topic Re:Good Result
My son has severe dyspraxia and last time I had to send in the forms I also used the additional ones from the Autistic society. They are wonderful and really explain well how the condition affects him. Without question, he got low rate care and mobility which I thought was very fair and realistic. However he's up for renewal next year so we may have to start to fight again.

• Dippypud
  • Topic Author
13 years 6 months ago #28892 by Dippypud
Replied by Dippypud on topic Re:Good Result
I would like to thank everyone for their kind thoughts.

Keep up the good work, support each other, we can learn how to care for and about each person.

A small word of encouragement may make the difference between someone having the tenacity to keep going through the forms, the appeals and Tribunals,or to give up.

Regards and gratitude, Pud

B)

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.