× Members

DLA Indefinite Award!!!!

More
13 years 6 months ago #28696 by Crazydiamond
Replied by Crazydiamond on topic Re:DLA Indefinite Award!!!!
As you already have an ESA award at the present time and are included in the WRAG, you could still if you wish apply for a supersession of your current award.

The other option is to wait until you enlist the help of the CAB for completion of the ESA50, and take the opportunity to seek their advice as to when an application to be placed in the support group should be made? As Derek has said, following completion of the ESA50 and the possibility of a medical assessment to follow, you may be placed in the SG in any event.

In either case a supersession of your current ESA award will be required for inclusion in the SG, and it is up to you whether you initiate the review or wait until the completion of the current WCA and allow the DWP to take the initiative? The CAB should be able to advise you accordingly, taking into account your own personal circumstances

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Dippypud
13 years 6 months ago #28699 by Dippypud
Replied by Dippypud on topic Re:DLA Indefinite Award!!!!
Well done Liz,

Glad to hear that you had a good result, best of luck with the ESA, hope that too goes in your favour.

All the best, Pud

More
13 years 6 months ago #28868 by james1959
Replied by james1959 on topic Re: DLA Indefinite Award!!!!
Well done a fine example to all members,It is so important that we all stick toghether and never give up,it is so important that everyone appeals against decisions that these people who do look down there noses at you and dont even know what it is like to have a dsability or even better still,what it is like to try and get a benifit.

More
13 years 6 months ago #28940 by wetpaints
Replied by wetpaints on topic Re:DLA Indefinite Award!!!!
After winning tribunal much more willing to listen then atos letter said with support componant no back money after eight weeks being told 10 week backlog and that my son will have to wait for another decision body to decide which group he will be in ( support or work based) even though tribunal already decided keep appealing tribunal much better then atos you are treated with respect

More
13 years 6 months ago #28993 by witchesthree
Replied by witchesthree on topic Re:DLA Indefinite Award!!!!
I was awarded Higher rate DLA and middle rate care, yet I got NIL points at my ESA medical----I have appealed and my brother in law is my representative as to be honest I don't think I could handle it, as my condition has worsened--I now have osteoarthritis in both knees.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.