× Members

Upper Tribunal waiting time

More
13 years 5 months ago #28735 by Daffodil
Upper Tribunal waiting time was created by Daffodil
I wrote approx end of July to seek permission to appeal to the 2nd tier tribunal on a point of law, (after failing ESA appeal triunal).

I have had no response as yet.

Does anyone know whether they usually acknowledge receipt of such letters, or wait til they come to some decision.

I know its been a while, but I have been unwell/recovering from surgery and had not realised it had been quite so long.

Any help appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #28745 by Derek4
Replied by Derek4 on topic Re:Upper Tribunal waiting time
Hi Daffodil

When you appeal or apply for permission to appeal to the Upper Tribunal, you should receive an acknowledgement from them within about a week, along with a reference number. After that it could possibly take one to three months to hear from the judge.

I would suggest that you phone the UT to check that they have received your application.

Best wishes

Derek

More
13 years 5 months ago #28758 by Daffodil
Replied by Daffodil on topic Re:Upper Tribunal waiting time
Thank you Derek

I will phone them tomorrow to check whether they received it.

I kept a copy of the letter I sent so will forward that to them if need be.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.