× Members

STRANGE THINGS GOING ON WITH MY ESA

More
13 years 6 months ago #28752 by bubs
Hi can anyone help.

my story so far.

I was put in WRAG with 15 points in july. The letter said i would recieve £91.40 untill end of november(6months).
I wrote back asking for the decision to be looked at again, as I felt i should have been put in Support group, got letter back saying has gone to appeal, have not heard a word from tribunal yet.

I have had 2 interviews with adviser (WRAG). On second visit I gave the lady 2 letters 1 from my GP and 1 from my Psychotherapist both saying I was not fit to do any work. MY adviser said she would deffer my case and to ring her at the end of november, which is when my first letter said my ESA would be paid up till. Yesterday got a letter saying because of a recent change I am getting £91.40 from july to end of september.

My questions are, why have they stopped my money, and can they if I am appealing. And why have i not heard from the Tribunal that they have recieved my appeal. Many thanks Bubs x

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #28802 by Derek4
Replied by Derek4 on topic Re:STRANGE THINGS GOING ON WITH MY ESA
Hi Bubs

If the letter from the DWP did not give reasons other than 'recent change', you will need to contact them to ask why.

If your case has been passed to appeal, you should have received the appeal papers from the DWP. The Tribunals Service should then contact you and send you a TAS1 (Enquiry form), so you need to phone the Tribunals Service to ask what's happening.

Best wishes

Derek

More
13 years 6 months ago #28805 by bubs
Replied by bubs on topic Re:STRANGE THINGS GOING ON WITH MY ESA
Hi Derek, will ring both.

thanks a lot Bubs x

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.