× Members

letter sent to MP in response as to why no DLA

• migmogs
  • Topic Author
13 years 6 months ago #28927 by migmogs
hi suzy

I am hoping that this time.

He will be be awarded his DLA well before that stage.

Our MP can do what he likes with my letter, hopefully though it gives non disabled people a look into exactly how disabled/ill people are being treated.

fingers crossed for a positive result

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• staffielover
13 years 6 months ago #28932 by staffielover
Replied by staffielover on topic Re:letter sent to MP in response as to why no DLA
Workshy,a word invented by multi millionaire /priveliged MPs!!
You`ve been very badly treated,as has been already said,most of the blame can be put on poor medical reports.
Hope that you get sorted real soon.

More
13 years 6 months ago #28938 by Crazydiamond
Replied by Crazydiamond on topic Re:letter sent to MP in response as to why no DLA

Workshy, a word invented by multi millionaire/priveliged MPs!!

Many of whom have acquired their own personal wealth through inheritance and by not doing a proper, decent day's work in their life!

I include MPs in the above category with regard to work, as in my opinion this is not a proper job, but a cushy way to make a quick buck by jumping on the gravy train as they have done in the past, are still doing, and will continue to do in the future.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
13 years 6 months ago #28942 by whit47
This is a terrible story and I can fully understand why you chose not to go to another tribunal. The saddest thing is that although I am horrified and disgusted by the treatment you received, I am not in the leat bit surprised. We can only hope that if these 'people' find themselves in a similar situation one day, they will be dealt with equally harshly by others of their mindset.

• migmogs
  • Topic Author
13 years 6 months ago #29022 by migmogs
hi whit47

our sentiments exactly

I am a great believer that things don't only happen to you alone.....it must happen to others also

very few people are unique

which is why I sent what I did to our MP

I must also add that on the day of the Tribunal...when we arived at the Court House and showed Edd's leter for DLA...we where body searched by a police woman...who waved some kind of wand up and down each arm and leg....and up and down our bodies...we then had to go through a metal detector as they looked for weapons.....and I had my bag searched....I almost wondered if they would stoop to taking out walking sticks of us

I am sorry but I truly think that for disabled people who are asking for their rights to DLA to be treated in such a criminal manner is absolutely outragious

lets hope that 1 day this awful situation will be changed

as we are NOT criminals

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.