× Members

DLA Renewal GP Asked For Info

More
13 years 5 months ago #28869 by SnowDragon
DLA Renewal GP Asked For Info was created by SnowDragon
I have submitted my renewal for DLA and enquired about the position and was told that my GP had been written to.

Is this usual? I followed the guides on here and thought that no one would be written to.

I don't know if anyone was when I applied 2.5 years ago.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #28880 by Storm287
Replied by Storm287 on topic Re:DLA Renewal GP Asked For Info
They can write to anyone you have mentioned on your form, providing you signed the consent form allowing them to do so. It is not a surprize they are probally looking to find a differnce from your form, to what your GP writes back, get an appointment with your GP asap and ensure you discuss how you are afected daily by your condition, before your GP writes back to them.

More
13 years 5 months ago #28883 by SnowDragon
Replied by SnowDragon on topic Re:DLA Renewal GP Asked For Info
I saw them before I applied and they wrote in the back of the form.

Expect I will end up in the Tribunal Queue unless I become one of the statistics that doesnt bother and disappears. Couldn't do with the distress of that.

More
13 years 5 months ago #28884 by SnowDragon
Replied by SnowDragon on topic Re:DLA Renewal GP Asked For Info
I saw them before I applied and they wrote on the form at the back. They should know how things are I see them roughly every 4 weeks.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.