× Members

NIIGHTMARE!!!!!!!!!

• victan
  • Topic Author
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #29302 by victan
NIIGHTMARE!!!!!!!!! was created by victan
really depressed! Just got reply about my DLA appeal today and have to go to tribunal. Looked at all the evidence they sent me back and my physio that I had seen 6 times for hydrotherapy made errors on the form and the Atos Dr that came to see me also made errors and totally contradicts himself on several occassions. He seemed really good too,much better than the one that saw me in 2007 anyway and at the end of the medical he was saying that it wasn't fair that I had been knocked down to LRC from HRM & MRC when I obviously needed it and there was so many scammers getting the benefits!! Luckily I had arranged for my Dad to be there and he is witness to all of what he said but the contradictions he made in his report speak for themselves. What a dissappointment though after feeling that the medical had gone really well! Glad to hear that some of you have been reinstated and/or upgraded it gives me some hope! The same thing happened in 2007 and I went to tribunal and the decision was unanimous for HRM&MRC but at least I knew the Dr was bad and wouldn't give a good report so expected it then but this Dr gave me confidence that he would give me a good report! Sorry for babbling just my heads about to explode :(

Mod edit - posting edited for legal reasons.
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by . Reason: legal reasons

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• victan
  • Topic Author
13 years 5 months ago #29307 by victan
Replied by victan on topic Re: NIIGHTMARE!!!!!!!!!
Also if the tribunal goes against me and leaves me at LRC can I apply again even though I am getting LRC?

More
13 years 5 months ago #29315 by sandieleo
Replied by sandieleo on topic Re: NIIGHTMARE!!!!!!!!!
Hello Victan
Sorry to hear about the trouble you are having.
I myself have had to go to a tribunal again this year as I had my HRM and MRC taken away by the DM. They backed down before the tribunal and gave me back HRM but only LRC but still fancied my chances at tribunal and luckily they reinstated MRC.
Hope all goes well for you and you have your DLA reinstated.
Kind regards
Sue

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.