× Members

DLA reviews I hear

• originaldave
  • Topic Author
13 years 6 months ago #29418 by originaldave
DLA reviews I hear was created by originaldave
Ok its a rumor and no more, but I was told and not in a bar :laugh: that when they start the review as it would cost too much ... to give everyone a medical they will score people using the last dla form filled in and paperwork supplied

so for example if you filled in the form yourself and your carer filled in the other part about you that would score less than say someone with a GP filled in box but not as many as a specilist with test results

also longer time having had dla would be looked at to see if the reason for the claim is one that should not have been given life time or long time award

the example I was given was migrain and piles :unsure:

all the above would do is filter some out who would not get seen or dla changed and of course as many DM will be carrying it out one person might get called, but another not as ill might not

the problem i see with this is I thought I had read on here that they dont keep the dla forms for more than a couple of years after the award ??????

Steve feel free to contact me via my email address for a little bit more info on my source ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.