× Members

ESA Appeal refused BUT heard earlier than told?

More
13 years 5 months ago #30582 by lochlisa
Update : spoke to DWP today, I have to complete a manual ESA claim and they are sending me out the forms as, despite losing the appeal, they are still showing me as a live ESA claim.

I have downloaded some of the guides from here that are excellent for hints and tips so I will make sure I answer correctly !!

Was told though that I need a new Doctors certificate as despite the other one running till November they will not accept it as I lost my appeal.

Onwards and upwards from here I think !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #32782 by lochlisa
hi guys,

thought it would be good to give you an update.

I am now appealing the decision of the Appeal tribunal.

I have also re-claimed ESA on a deterioration in condition. I have been told to expect an ESA50? in the post some time and then a new medical.

I have been told I will get no benefits now until the decision maker looks at my new claim.

What, if anything, can I claim between now and then as I have zero income and a mortgage to pay?

thank you for any advice

Lisa

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.