× Members

Work related Activities Interviews

• Louise
  • Topic Author
13 years 5 months ago #30502 by Louise
Work related Activities Interviews was created by Louise
Hi, Please could you help me on the following. While awaiting my appeal I have had five Pathways to Work interviews, now that I have won my appeal will I still get called in to attend more of these interviews. I suspect I will. Seems a bit ironic after spending all that time proving that you have a disibilty and aren't fit for work. Also are these waived once you reach 60? Thankyou Louise.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #30511 by Crazydiamond
Replied by Crazydiamond on topic Re:Work related Activities Interviews
Louise wrote:

Hi, Please could you help me on the following. While awaiting my appeal I have had five Pathways to Work interviews, now that I have won my appeal will I still get called in to attend more of these interviews. I suspect I will. Seems a bit ironic after spending all that time proving that you have a disibilty and aren't fit for work. Also are these waived once you reach 60? Thankyou Louise.

I believe that when you have completed your five Pathways to Work WFIs, you are called in periodically to attend one work-focused interview.

Further information about WFIs can be obtained HERE.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
13 years 5 months ago #30512 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:Work related Activities Interviews
Louise what decision are you appealing and for which benefit?

Steve

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• Tony O C
13 years 5 months ago #30521 by Tony O C
Replied by Tony O C on topic Re: Work related Activities Interviews
hi Louise i won my appeal in July and have not been bothered i expect to be called in when i don't know
But i don't think they can make us do much.
Tony

• Tony O C
13 years 5 months ago #30528 by Tony O C
Replied by Tony O C on topic Re: Work related Activities Interviews
just to answer stephen we are on ESA work related component

• Louise
  • Topic Author
13 years 5 months ago #30542 by Louise
Replied by Louise on topic Re:Work related Activities Interviews
I had my ESA appeal last week and won. The question was about 'Work Related Activities' interviews. thanks

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.