× Members

FRAUD THEY SAY

• taratara
  • Topic Author
13 years 5 months ago #31060 by taratara
FRAUD THEY SAY was created by taratara
has any one won a tribunral when they have been followed vidioed mine is over a year and awaiting tribunral been to one they want medical records dated 15 years some times i didnt go some times i did i was still ill they vidioed me on the only good day i had i was followed for six months when i had the tape under caution i was so bad in a mess that i would have said any thing to get out the room i feel like i can noy cope any more

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #31092 by Derek4
Replied by Derek4 on topic Re:FRAUD THEY SAY
Hi Taratara

I gather from your previous thread (and the title) that this is a suspected fraud case. As Crazydiamond said, they can be very complex and legal advice is necessary.

You mentioned in your previous post that you have a welfare officer. Is he or she able to advise you on how you can get a solicitor or other professional advice?

Derek

• taratara
  • Topic Author
13 years 5 months ago #31446 by taratara
Replied by taratara on topic Re:FRAUD THEY SAY
no hes never advised a solicitor do you think we should get one hes been to one tribunral and they have requested his medical records from 1994 we have them so waiting for new date

• Survivor
13 years 5 months ago #31447 by Survivor
Replied by Survivor on topic Re:FRAUD THEY SAY
If you are being accused of fraud, you need good representation. It is entirely up to you what advice and representation you get, but if I were facing allegations of fraud, I'd see a solicitor, preferably one with knowledge of both crime and benefits.

More
13 years 5 months ago #31471 by Derek4
Replied by Derek4 on topic Re:FRAUD THEY SAY
Hi Taratara

Two links that may be useful to you.

How to handle an interview under caution - A 21 page leaflet that contains a lot of advice, not just about an interview under caution.

Getting help - Advice on how to find a solicitor (scroll down to Solicitors).

Good luck

Derek

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.