× Members

Tribunal

• Eyupmiduck
  • Topic Author
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #31464 by Eyupmiduck
Tribunal was created by Eyupmiduck
Got my paperwork the other day saying my tribunal, where I intend to appeal over being removed from the ESA Support Group to the Activity Group, is 'unlikely to take place before March 2011'! :blink: They've clearly got a backlog - I wonder why??! Also, after much difficulty, I managed to get a copy of the ATOS doctor's report and, as I suspected, he has written down inaccurate information. Instead of putting what I said, i.e. I can walk approximately 20 yards before experiencing pain and discomfort, he's put I said I could walk 200 metres which is utter rubbish. I never said any such thing. Why on earth would I say one thing on my form and then say something completely different at my medical? The answer is: I didn't! This is, it seems, what's to blame for me losing my Support Group status but it'll be his word against mine. Bring it on! :angry:
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by Crazydiamond. Reason: Removed potentially libellous wording.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• pete17971
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #31469 by pete17971
Replied by pete17971 on topic Re:Tribunal
Eyupmiduck wrote:

Got my paperwork the other day saying my tribunal, where I intend to appeal over being removed from the ESA Support Group to the Activity Group, is 'unlikely to take place before March 2011'! :blink: They've clearly got a backlog - I wonder why??! Also, after much difficulty, I managed to get a copy of the ATOS doctor's report and, as I suspected, he has written down inaccurate information. Instead of putting what I said, i.e. I can walk approximately 20 yards before experiencing pain and discomfort, he's put I said I could walk 200 metres which is utter rubbish. I never said any such thing. Why on earth would I say one thing on my form and then say something completely different at my medical? The answer is: I didn't! This is, it seems, what's to blame for me losing my Support Group status but it'll be his word against mine. Bring it on! :angry:

Hi,

Providing you elect to have an 'Oral' tribunal, where you attend in person, the chances are very good at getting an award altered. Not necesarily by what is written on the claim pack, but by the tribunal panel being able to ask questions of you and also to see you.

Don't forget that the tribunal is a complete 're-run' of your claim in front of the panel who are independent of the DWP.

Good luck.

Pete
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by Crazydiamond. Reason: Removed potentially libellous wording.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.