× Members

Workfocussed health related assessment & fit notes

• Frank
  • Topic Author
13 years 6 months ago #31542 by Frank
I have just won my appeal for ESA at a tribunal, from nil points to 15. I have been placed in the work-related activity group.
I know I will have to attend the Pathways to Work interviews but as I am 62, am I correct in thinking that I will not have to have a work focussed health related assessment? Also, will I still have to send in 'fit' notes?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #31545 by Derek4
Hi Frank

The work-focused health-related assessment, also known as the second medical, has been suspended and no longer takes place whatever your age. You should not need to send in fit notes when placed in the work-related activity group.

Regards

Derek

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.